Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 2

Well I successfully got up every morning last week and this weekend and used my Zumba game :) I'm also up to 45 minutes instead of just 20. And that extra 15 minutes early that I got up this morning almost did me in...who would have thought that 15 minutes can be that enjoyable when you're still asleep...

So other than sticking to my goal of getting through one week of working out, I've slowly been increasing the amount of water that I drink every day. I used to be lucky to finish a bottle (16 oz) of water a day. Lately though I'm up to a bottle during Zumba and then 3 and a half during work. I know not great, but still a huge improvement for me. I do plan to purchase a new re-useable water bottle and a brita water pitcher to keep on my desk to help me with drinking more water.

I think my goal for this week, starting tomorrow during Lunch....is to get out and walk at least a mile every day. I don't think that it will be too difficult for me to walk after I eat my lunch and I'm sure that I can find one or two other people that I can drag along with me.

Here's to another successful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment