Wednesday, January 05, 2011

It's going to be a long day...

I was good when I got home last night and remembered to change right into my gym clothes. I played the Kinect Adventures for XBox for about 30 minutes before dinner and felt pretty good.

Andy made stir-fry with shrimp and rice which tasted amazing. I unfortunately didn't do too well with the portion control and had seconds...which is why today the only left overs in the fridge for lunch and dinner was Chicken Noodle Soup. Still sounds good to me!

I remembered to move my alarm clock and when it went off at 5:30 I was a little unstable on my feet, but managed to make it out the door of the bedroom and over to where I had left my gym clothes.I did the 20 minute beginner 1 Class for Zumba on XBox. And man did I sweat! For a cool down I played a game of Bowling on the Wii. If only my real bowling average (117) were nearly as high as the bowling average on Wii.(200)...

Tonight is bowling, so I won't get in a workout before dinner, but so far I'm still feeling good from my workout...we'll see how I feel around 3 this afternoon when it all catches back up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment